Methods & Concepts
Your SOUL Analysis
- S for strength: What are your competences/strengths? (Gallup StrengthsFinder)
- O like offerings: What do you offer/what is your added value (compared to your competitors)
- U for Uniqueness: Where do you get support, who or what are your resources?
- L for Likings: What are you passionate about? What are you passionate about? What is your purpose?
Goal: Your unique brand is your path to success! Find out why Career Branding is your unique opportunity and the superpower you already possess. Define a crystal clear positioning to reach your dream position. Discover how you enrich your working environment with your expertise.
The SCAP Approach
- S for Strategy Map for reaching the desired customer/target group
- C for Content Marketing strategy to achieve network and expert status
- A for Action Plan (90-day Plan) to ensure career success
- P for Profiling, where you optimise or design your profile on social media (e.g. corporate/personal brand design)
Goal: Show yourself with your extraordinary personality and competence! Leave your comfort zone and enter the execution zone. What if you could learn the clarity and tools needed to take your career brand’s social media presence to the next level in a short period of time? It just happens … you can do it.